Project Manager - Ireland - Automation Engineering
Project Manager can be based anywhere in Ireland i.e. Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Shannon etc., with up to up to 50% travel (post covid) and at least 50% working remotely or office which ever is your preference.
This project Manager role will be working for a global leading automated solutions provider that has capitalised and expanded on their client base and is leading the market with bespoke automated solutions with machinery/lines ranging from €10m-€30m for blue chip manufacturers. Global business that is growing from strength to strength and has invested heavily in advanced facilities, training and rewarding and recognition for employees. This puts them ahead of their competition in terms of product, delivery and customer support.
This role will be to Project Manage the service for a varied client base (Automotive, Pharma, FMCG, Life Sciences and more) from being on site for installation to the life cycle of after care.
Some Duties for Project Manager, please contact for full spec;
- Plan, monitor and successfully control the project from the receipt of the order through delivery of services at the customer's site.
- Lead a multi-disciplined project team to execute projects on schedule, within budget, delivering the contracted scope of work to all applicable codes and standards.
- Key customer contact for assigned projects. Responsible for exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Client facing role being the lead between client and the team.
- Develop suitable budget allocations for labour and materials.
- Oversee project schedule development and identify all critical path activities.
- Manage project resources. Ensure that adequate resources are assigned to all project tasks.
- Prepare accurate financial and resource forecasts throughout the life of the project
- Manage upgrades, design queries, retrofits, integrated and remote support, management of parts, production performances, maintenance etc.
- To take ownership of the clients and manage accordingly
- Assess performance
Project Manager MUST HAVE's
Full driving license
- Solid experience of automated machinery within a manufacturing/ automated sector ideally pharma, automotive or FMCG but others are accepted.
Ideally used to travelling and staying away from home for small periods
Proven management of projects
- Engineering background and freely able to understand automated installations, upgrades, design related queries etc.
For more information please apply, call Simon +44 7799 866285 or email simon at proactive-tech.co.uk
Proactive (about us)
Specialising in FMCG Manufacturing, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care. Proactive's FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Operations (Technical, Production) and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering supplying permanent and contract workforce to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Simon or submit your CV to email@example.com or simply click apply below.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will £250*. *T&Cs apply
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.