Join one of the leading organisation involved in the innovation and advancement of technology in transportation. They are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Their vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
They have recruited some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and are now looking for Electrical Build Technicians to join their exceptional team in Oxford.
RHL are seeking to speak with passionate and talented individuals with experience Prototype Electrical Build expertise together with a proactive 'hands on' approach to work on our cutting-edge projects with understanding and experience to carry out the following
- Work closely with members of the prototype build team to build high-quality, reliable prototype vehicles/bucks & rigs for effective test and development
- Support the wiring harness / looms of prototype vehicles from chassis to the finished product
- Understanding and interpreting wiring harness layouts / diagrams
- Diagnosing electrical malfunctions within automotive systems and give constructive feedback to the build manager
- Supporting electrical harness installations, test and validation activities to include installation of instrumentation
- Develop good working relationships with members of the core Prototype build team to ensure quick problem resolution and efficient communication of technical issues
- Wiring Harness / Wiring Loom build experience
- LV and or HV electrical systems knowledge and experience
- Ability to contribute to component and system fault diagnosis
- Ability to interpret engineering specifications and drawings.
- Niche vehicle build or Motorsport
A career with the company will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you're interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, get in touch with RHL today.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Since 1977 we have been helping companies, leaders in their field globally, to find talented candidates for technical roles at all levels. If you are looking for a new career opportunity speak to one of our specialist sector consultants today.
Placing People First
RHL provide a value added quality service to both clients and candidates at all levels, in particular, at a time where skill shortages challenge us all on a global scale. Our ability to deliver is key not only to the success of our business but also that of our clients and to the candidates we place. We strive for continued success as trusted recruitment partners throughout the recruitment life cycle.